Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Curated by Women's Money Talk
Women's Money Talk
Articles in this category have been curated by Women's Money Talk. Scroll through some of the posts below and find personal finance content that has been created by women from across the globe.
Women's Money Talk was created as a place for women to share money stories and create conversations and Camp FIRE Finance is honored to have partnered with Women Who Money to bring you this content each day.
Personal Finance For Women, By Women
Write for Camp FIRE
We make a conscious effort to feature a diverse set of perspectives on Camp FIRE. If you'd like to add your voice to our choir then we'd be honored to have you. Check out our Contributor page for more details and be sure to check out some of these articles written by women:
- On the Path to FIRE, how Much Suffering is Enough (or not Enough)? by Lisa
- Is the Road to FIRE a Prison Sentence? by Mrs. Smelling Freedom
- Lifestyle Inflation. What it is and how to Avoid it, by Jacquelyn Pica
- Six Ways to Stay Patient and Motivated While Paying Down Debt, by Good Nelly
- Five Tips to Achieve FI by Investing in a Small Business, by Cloe Matheson
- Teaching Personal Finance in High School, by Laur Davidson