Welcome to the Global FIRE Blog Directory
Use our FIRE blog directory to find the perfect personal finance blog or podcast for you. Search by keywords, or click on the category icons below to search by topic. Because we add multiple news listings each week, the directory is constantly changing so be sure to check back often.
Random Listings From The FIRE Blog Directory
The FIRE Movement is Global. Be a Visible Part of It.
The FIRE Feed
- Investing in Real Estate from Afar: A Case for the Absentee LandlordThe post Investing in Real Estate from Afar: A Case for the Absentee Landlord appeared first on Young and the Invested. ... read more
- Go San Francisco Pass Review: Is It a Good Deal?
- Three mistakes which slowed down my path to financial independenceThe following article is written by Simon from Financial Expert. Simon is currently enjoying a mini-retirement (a self-funded break from work). He credits his financial success in sticking to a frugal lifestyle and by investing wisely.I've asked Simon to share three investing mistakes he made when he began his path ... read more
- 7 Mistakes Six-Figure Earners MakeAs a six-figure earner myself, I was guilty of almost all of the seven mistakes for years. It wasn’t until I had a rock bottom moment with my money did I realize that my six-figure income was my biggest wealth-building tool. Earning a six-figure salary can make building wealth easier, ... read more
- This Is How to Build Wealth with Multifamily ApartmentsLots of people invest in real estate. Some do it via rental properties. Others invest in real estate investment trusts. Those who build massive wealth via real estate do so by investing in multifamily apartments. In today's post, we'll talk about how to make these kinds of investments. Most people believe ... read more
- Seven Ways to Invest in Real Estate to Get Across the Retirement Finish Line
- FIRE-ing in Developing Countries: Does the 4% Safe Withdrawal Rate Apply To Us?For the past few days, I’ve been trying to write a post about challenges in achieving FIRE (financial independence, retire early), comparing the situation of those who live in developing countries versus the experiences of people who live in developed, Western countries. It seems obvious that our experiences in ... read more
- 7 Mistakes Six Figure Earners Make to Learn FromEveryone makes mistakes with their money at some point in time – even those who earn six figure salaries. Though, the beauty of other people’s mistakes is that we can learn from them without having to make them ourselves. There is a common saying that is summarized as: Learning from ... read more
- 5 Scary Financial Statistics [Plus How To Avoid Becoming One]It’s amazing how much I’ve read and learned about money and finances over the last few years. There are thousands of statistics that I’ve seen and I’m surprised again and again by the amount of scary financial statistics that I see. As a personal finance blogger, I oftentimes research before ... read more
- 7 Mistakes Six-Figure Earners MakeEarning a six-figure salary can make building wealth easier, but it’s not a magic solution for your financial woes. Earning a high income is only one part of the equation. If you want to be financially secure, you need to make your money work for you. A high paycheck ... read more
- August 2019 Net Worth UpdateAnother new month brings another new all-time high net worth for the DIY$ household. We continue to march towards $1M mark and a paid off house, closing the month with a net worth of $960,099.CASHAs expected, our cash balance bumped up a bit in August. Hovering between $20-25k is our ... read more
- How To Get Free Appliances For Those Who QualifyIf you need new appliances and your wallet says otherwise, there’s no need to worry. That’s what this article is all about; giving you details of where and how you can get free appliances for those who qualify – or cheap appliances for those who don’t. How To Get ... read more
- Most Profitable Crafts To Sell Revealed!
- 57 Super Frugal Living Tips You Need To SeeLooking for some super frugal living tips to save money? Well… This is the post for you! You will get 57 of the best super frugal living tips to save more money fast! Just to say… Some of these tips are extreme while others are pretty easy to do, so ... read more
- How to Outrun Inflation and Protect Your Spending PowerWhether you are afraid of investing, unable to financially, or do not understand the purpose. Know this. If your money is sitting in a bank account, earning little to no interest, you're losing money.Know your spending powerLet's say you have a hundred dollars in the bank. Today, that's a hundred ... read more