Welcome to the Global FIRE Blog Directory
Use our FIRE blog directory to find the perfect personal finance blog or podcast for you. Search by keywords, or click on the category icons below to search by topic. Because we add multiple news listings each week, the directory is constantly changing so be sure to check back often.
Random Listings From The FIRE Blog Directory
The FIRE Movement is Global. Be a Visible Part of It.
The FIRE Feed
- 7 Things You Can Do Today to Achieve a Debt Free Retirement LifestyleAbandoned Cubicle7 Things You Can Do Today to Achieve a Debt Free Retirement Lifestyle Hello dear readers! Today’s post, 7 Things You Cad Do Today to Achieve a Debt-Free Retirement Lifestyle comes to us from a blogger friend, Bernz JP, the mastermind behind Moneylogue.com. Every once in a while, ... read more
- Pocketsmith Review 2019: Is it a Good Fit for Your Financial Needs?The post Pocketsmith Review 2019: Is it a Good Fit for Your Financial Needs? appeared first on Club Thrifty. If you’re trying to take control of your finances, you likely know that following a budget and tracking your cash flow are two behaviors you need to master. Sure, you can ... read more
- Net Worth Update – August 2019
- FinCon 2019 Recap: My Week as Mr. Burrito Bowl’s PublicistIt all started with a little tweet. A bit of a cry into the night. My color-loving, stick figure drawing … More The post FinCon 2019 Recap: My Week as Mr. Burrito Bowl’s Publicist appeared first on Financial Pilgrimage. ... read more
- Debt Pay off Plan – Dumping Debt with MarcWelcome to the debt pay off plan interview series. The goal of the debt pay off plan interviews are to share stories of people in debt or who successful dumped their debt. To understand the details of their debt pay off plan to help motivate others in similar situations. When ... read more
- The Irony of It AllI was waiting at the Batobus* station recently, and struck up a conversation with a gentleman from Cleveland. He and his wife were visiting London, Paris, and Rome over a month. Art and culture were the focus of the trip (not their first here), and the conversation eventually turned to ... read more
- Paycheck-to-paycheck living: the American way?
- Three Dividend Growth Stocks Rewarding Investors With a RaiseThere were three companies with at least a decade of dividend increases under their belt which hiked distributions last week. I reviewed the latest increase against the ten year average in each of the three instances. I also reviewed the trends in earnings, and then looked at the valuation, in ... read more
- Australian FI Weekly #7 – 16 Sep 2019Woo hoo, it's another #AusFIWeekly! This edition features Smart Money Simple Life, Mutilate the Mortgage, All About Balance, and AussieHIFIRE Bonus links from abroad with Financial Panther, Retire Before Dad, PikiLiving, and The BillFold. The post Australian FI Weekly #7 – 16 Sep 2019 appeared first on Frugality and Freedom. ... read more
- Millionaire Interview 148
- Top 10 Posts from our First YearWe published our first blog post on September 14th, 2018. Happy first birthday (or blogaversary) to The Fioneers! In this time, we’ve published 53 posts (not including today’s), totaling 132,563 words! When ... read more
- The Cost Of Housing: to Rent, or to Buy- Regional DataOne of the cornerstones of managing money is to focus on the big three. The three areas in your life that you spend the most money on. They are housing, transport, and food. If you optimise these three aspects you of your life, you can really speed up your journey ... read more
- How to Find Part Time Jobs Near MeAre you looking for that perfect part time job to score some extra cash? Not sure where to get started? Don’t worry, we’re going to answer that all-important question… How do I find part time jobs near me? Finding part time jobs doesn’t need to be hard. In fact, it ... read more
- My Detailed Flash Food Review (Groceries for 50-70% Off)Looking for a fun and easy way to reduce your food costs AND help our planet? Look no further—Flash Food's the solution, and it’s amazing! The post My Detailed Flash Food Review (Groceries for 50-70% Off) appeared first on Eat Sleep Breathe FI. ... read more
- Complete Guide to the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP)The Registered Disability Savings Plan, or RDSP, is a tax-sheltered investment account that allows parents or guardians of disabled children to save for their child’s future. The individual opening the account is known as the planholder, while the disabled person is the beneficiary. The beneficiary can also act as the ... read more