About the Opportunity
Seeking someone to fill a position that has been called “the world’s toughest job.” The Director of Operations opportunity is a full-time position. You must be willing to work between 135 and unlimited hours per week; basically 24/7. No breaks. Position requires a high level of mobility and you must be able to work standing up most of the time. A high level of physical exertion is required, as is frequent bending over and standing back up. Stamina is a must.
As Director of Operations you’ll oversee a minimum of one associate. You associates will require your constant attention; you should expect to spend all night with your associate or associates from time to time. Your lunch break will come only after all associates have eaten.
- This job also requires excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Degrees in medicine, finance and the culinary arts are preferred.
- Your work environment will often be chaotic.
- Expect your workload to increase around Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years (all major holidays).
- You must maintain a happy disposition.
The Director of Operations received no vacation time. In fact, you’ll be asked to give up your own personal life to do this job.
This position pays absolutely nothing, but the meaningful connections you’ll make are immeasurable.
For additional information see this 4 minutes video.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and moms-to-be out there. We love and appreciate all that you do!