Camp FIRE Finance is personal finance for those seeking FIRE, by those seeking FIRE. It’s our goal to become an authority site on the topics of Financial Independence, Early Retirement, and all related subjects (like the 4% Rule, retirement planning, draw down strategies, the Rule of 25, etc.).
We are looking for Contributors that would like to write high-quality articles that are exclusive to this site.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A CAMP FIRE FINANCE CONTRIBUTOR
While we don’t pay for articles, there are some benefits that you’ll receive as a Contributor, like:
- Visibility for your blog and personal brand
- Strong backlinks that will improve the SEO of your own site
- Exposure to a large and growing audience that extends beyond the FIRE blogger community
Still interested? Keep on reading!
CONTRIBUTOR CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Our tagline is “personal finance for those seeking FIRE, by those seeking FIRE” and as a Contributor, you’ll be the listed author and will get full credit for your article. Speaking of which, here’s what we’re looking for in each piece:
- We publish personal stories with a financial twist.
- Articles should be in a story format (like you’re sitting around a campfire telling stories with friends).
- Topics are chosen by you, but must be related to FIRE, financial independence, early retirement, or personal finance in general.
- The article must be unique to Camp FIRE Finance; no exceptions.
- We don’t have limits on the length, but we’re looking for at least 1000 words.
- A max of two backlinks to your personal site in the article (there will be additional backlinks in your author profile, as well as links to your social media pages).
- Absolutely no affiliate links.
BECOME A CAMP FIRE CONTRIBUTOR
Prior to publishing your article you’ll be asked to submit a headshot or logo that we can use in your author bio.
WAIT – Read This!
Thank you for your interest – we hope to work with you soon!