We are looking for Contributors that would like to write high-quality articles that are exclusive to this site.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A CAMP FIRE FINANCE CONTRIBUTOR
While we don’t pay for articles, there are some benefits that you’ll receive as a Contributor, like:
- Visibility for your blog and personal brand
- Strong backlinks that will improve the SEO of your own site
- Exposure to a large and growing audience that extends beyond the FIRE blogger community
Still interested? Keep on reading!
Our tagline is “personal finance for those seeking FIRE, by those seeking FIRE” and as a Contributor, you’ll be the listed author and will get full credit for your article. Speaking of which, here’s what we’re looking for in each piece:
- Topics are chosen by you, but must be related to FIRE.
- You can submit your own ideas for an article, or we have a list of ideas that we can talk through.
- The article must be unique to Camp FIRE Finance; no exceptions.
- We don’t have limits on the length, but we’re looking for at least 500 words. 750 to 1500 words seems to be a sweet spot that readers like.
- No more than two backlinks to your personal site in the article (there will be additional backlinks in your author profile, as well as links to your social media pages).
- Absolutely no affiliate links.
BECOME A CAMP FIRE CONTRIBUTOR
If you’d like join our growing list of Camp FIRE Finance Contributors just fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.
Once you’ve been accepted as a Contributor a Camp FIRE Finance account will be created so that you can access this site and draft your articles.
Prior to publishing your article you’ll be asked to submit a head shot or logo that we can use in your author bio.
Thank you for your interest – we hope to work with you soon!