At Camp FIRE Finance, it’s our goal to become the authority site on the topics of financial independence and FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early), including all related personal finance subjects.
We are looking for Contributors who write high-quality articles that are exclusive to this site. Contributor content needs to be well-written and authoritative, and should cover the types of topics that can help someone on the path to FIRE.
For example, article topics might include:
- Personal narratives about the journey to FI or FIRE
- Retirement planning and draw down strategies
- Investing in the markets, real estate, or alternative investments
- Frugal living
- Simple living/minimalism
- House hacking & credit card hacking
- Debt payoff
If it helps others on the path the FIRE, and is informative, interesting, and well-written, we’d love to see it here.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A CAMP FIRE FINANCE CONTRIBUTOR
There are benefits that you’ll receive as a Contributor, like:
- Visibility for your blog and personal brand
- Strong backlinks that will improve the SEO of your own site
- The opportunity to reach to a large and growing audience that extends beyond the FIRE blogger community
- The possibility of being featured on the home page and in our weekday Kindling newsletter
Still interested? Keep on reading!
CONTRIBUTOR CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
As a Contributor, you’ll be the listed author and will get full credit for your article. Speaking of which, here’s what we’re looking for in each piece:
- We publish personal stories with a financial twist and informative articles.
- Articles should be in a story format (like you’re sitting around a campfire telling stories with friends).
- Topics are chosen by you, but must be related to FIRE, financial independence, early retirement, or personal finance in general.
- We don’t have limits on the length, but we’re looking for at least 1000 words. Please spend some time coming up with a descriptive, clear, and interesting headline as well. We want people to read and share your article, and that starts with the headline!
- Include an eye-catching or illustrative image that you have the right to use. (It can’t violate anyone’s else’s copyright.)
- Include backlinks to your site and other sites in the article where they make sense, but no affiliate links.
- Avoid spammy or sales-oriented articles, as they will not be approved for publication.
- The article must be unique to Camp FIRE Finance; no exceptions.
READY TO BECOME A CAMP FIRE CONTRIBUTOR?
To join our growing list of Camp FIRE Finance Contributors, email email@example.com letting us know you’d like to contribute. Include a link to your site and a statement that you agree to our Terms of Service. Then sign up here using the addressed you emailed us from. We’ll reply as soon as you’re good to go.
Thank you for your interest – we hope to to see you writing here soon!