Financial Freedom Australia
I have decided to start a blog to:
- track my journey through personal finance and share my findings
- which in turn should hopefully improve my understanding of personal finance and learn other perspectives
- improve my writing skills (please share any criticism)
- further understand managing a server and website
I aim to at least write two posts per month:
- one tracking my passive and, non-employment (side hustle) income per month
- The other discussing another topic related to finance/freedom eg. investment review or side hustle.
The aim of the income report to keep myself of track for increasing my passive income and non-employment income to give myself some financial freedom to do the things in live I want. Hence the name of the site 🙂
Recent posts from Financial Freedom Australia:
- Boost your Super with up to $1,000!
- 86 400: a neo bank or the number of seconds in a day?
- December Income Report 2019 – Back on the up