Financial Pilgrimage is a blog dedicated to helping young families pay down debt and live financially free. Our family has paid off nearly $200,000 in debt (including the mortgage) since 2011. Join us on the next phase of our journey in our pursuit of financial independence. We are a family of four with two young children.
Recent blog posts from Financial Pilgrimage
- 24 Photos of Our Basement Remodel After Getting Flooded
- Should You Pay Your Parents’ Debt? – Young Debt-Free Family Interview with Bee Money Savvy (#19)
- When Two Health Insurance Providers are NOT Better Than One
Previously featured on Camp FIRE Finance:
- Why I Change My Voicemail Weekly Though Nobody Ever Calls
- What It’s Like to Pursue Financial Independence with Kids