Financial Pilgrimage is a blog dedicated to helping young families pay down debt and live financially free. Our family has paid off nearly $200,000 in debt (including the mortgage) since 2011. Join us on the next phase of our journey in our pursuit of financial independence. We are a family of four with two young children.
Recent blog posts from Financial Pilgrimage
- Mid-Year Goal Update in the Mess of 2020
- Young Debt-Free Families (#17): Derek from Life and My Finances
- After Listening and Learning Here are 4 Ways Our Family is Trying to Address Racism
Previously featured on Camp FIRE Finance:
- Why I Change My Voicemail Weekly Though Nobody Ever Calls
- What It’s Like to Pursue Financial Independence with Kids