Getting out of debt is really about changing your mindset, and that’s a gradual (but completely doable!) process. Here’s our manifesto: We don’t need debt to get ahead. We can stand on our own two feet. We’re capable, hardworking, and smart. When an emergency happens, we’ll rely on money and our own resourcefulness to take care of things. We won’t turn to debt in desperation, or at the first little hiccup life hands us. We’re breaking free of the debt myth.
Recent blog posts from JackieBeck.com
- Why I Got Into Debt (And Why I Got Out)
- How Many Free Credit Reports Per Year Can You Get?
- Debt is Not a Moral Failing
- Why a Legacy Binder Can Make All the Difference
- How to Track Your Spending So It Actually Makes a Difference
- The Best Place to Live to Pay Off Debt in Each State