The Five Journeys
The Five Journeys is a blog that navigates readers on their journey to a more rewarding and joyful life. Here’s my core philosophy:
- Most people can become financially independent.
- You only get one body. Take care of it!
- The path to a rewarding life is through your community.
- You are responsible for your own happiness.
- The quest for inner peace can take many forms.
In addition to thematic blog posts, The Five Journeys is home to a featured series called “Freedom in your 50s“. The series follows my experiences and entrepreneurship efforts after my high-flying career ended in my mid-50s. Additionally, the blog is a resource for two related ventures – the Early Exit Academy, which offers online courses guiding people on their path to financial independence, and Better Life Challenges, which offers 30-day challenges.